Raoul’s Two Cents: April 22, 2022
It’s hard to believe there are a lot of silly people in America. You see them everyday.
- Silly people are slaves to their little masters.
- Silly people actually volunteer to have a master.
- Many actually spend big bucks to acquire their masters.
- Silly people pick up their master’s hair, clean their mess and feed them gourmet dishes.
- When the masters come beside their slave, silly people are trained to give massages.
- Who dutifully take their masters out in the morning and at night? Silly people, that’s who.
- When silly people go on vacation they do everything they can to take their masters along with them so they can parade their silliness to the world. And if that isn’t possible, they have to find baby sitters or worse — book their masters in an expensive hotel.
- Silly people have evolved up the food chain and learned to walk upright with 2 legs yet they are willingly subservient to their four legged masters.
- Silly people can talk — they say things like “sit, down, wait, beg, roll over.” In contrast, their masters have a very limited vocabulary; they bark, grunt, howl and growl.
It’s crazy why silly people want to have a master! They’re expensive to maintain. They waste your valuable time and drain your savings especially when they get sick.
We have 3 cats and 2 dogs in our home and those animals shed lots and lots of hair. And the hair (especially the soft cottony ones) are so light they go airborne like the Rono virus. Guess who vacuums the dander? My daughter who brought in the 3 cats? No way! My wife who adopted the 2 corgi dogs? Never! It’s poor, forsaken, forgotten, unlucky me.
Our house used to be immaculately clean. Now there are scratches on the wall, on the chairs, the sofa, the floor, the entertainment center, etc. Cat toys, dog toys, litter pellets, etc. have turned our abode into a war zone.
Are you a silly person? I never wanted to be a silly person —- but I guess I am now. Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks?
Hey, we went to a huge Corgi Beach Day 2 weeks ago where 1,500 corgis had a huge party.
Joke of the Week
Thanks to Peter Paul of S Pasadena, CA
Videos of the week
FUNNY: A cute video of animals and their food.
SERIOUS STUFF: Tom L. of Pasadena, shared this troubling video about the CCP’s plan to rule the world.
It’s pretty long. Do you agree with its analysis?
Thanks to Art of Sierra Madre, CA
Thanks to Tom of Pasadena, CA
Thanks to Diego of Mexico City
I hope you like this dog joke collection