Raoul’s Two Cents: September 8, 2023
Seen Any UFOs Lately?
Ever since I started studying AI, my research has veered me to the direction of UFOs. I believe they exist. Okay, you can move on to the joke section now. Raoul’s out of his mind. Go ahead. Just go. Go, go go!
Still here? Curious? Let me expound on this. Many former Top Secret evidence is finally released to the public and old ones are given their stamp of authenticity. Here are some observations and questions. See if you agree with me.
- Censorship and fake news has been going on for years. Our past Presidents must have known about it but (love him or hate him) it was Trump who made the official announcement. ie. Authorities decided long ago to filter out what the public can or cannot know. Why the secrecy? To prevent a panic? To let our enemies think we have the technology? Because we will lose hope? (I think they know who really killed JFK, Martin Luther King Jr. and Bobby Kennedy. I think they’re still trying to protect some people.) I think we should be open to new ideas about ETs while still questioning and using our common sense. After all, the truth should set us free.
- Aliens have lived among us for decades, maybe centuries, maybe since forever. They must value humankind because, even with their advanced technology, they haven’t eliminated us yet. Are they here to protect us from ourselves? Are we a big experiment? Are they as curious of us as we are of them?
- Are they confined to time? Do they function within our 24 hour time frame? Does time also move forward for them? Can they slow it down? I see no solid evidence of time travel.
- It’s possible there are different races/species of them because there have been different recorded UFO shapes and sizes. They must be getting along fine because there has not been any record of them battling it out in the open … unless of course their battles are in a different dimension. I believe the latter.
- We can create rules and hierarchical systems for human society but these rules do not apply to them. Even the power-hungry world leaders and billionaires are subservient to them. Hey, you one percenters! You may choose to ignore they exist and you may be the boss of me but you ain’t the boss of them!
- Why do they still need to ride a vehicle to move about (and apparently they come in different sizes and models)? Can’t they call Scottie to teleport them? Our understanding of physics is primitive compared to theirs but they are still confined to the physics that God established in the universe.
- I wouldn’t be surprised if these aliens can control the weather. China, you can fly as many balloons as you want but you’ll never come close to their technology.
- They make mistakes too. They aren’t perfect. There have been crash sightings other than in the famous Roswell and Aurora.
- They may not be from outer space but from hidden earth. Notice how they appear often in less populated areas like deserts, frozen terrain and ocean deeps? Do they live in houses? After a long day, do the alien husbands hang their space helmets and announce “Honey, I’m home!”
Oh, the many things to speculate about these mysterious strangers.
How does this realization of technologically advanced other-worldly creatures affect my faith? Let’s start with the big question: Is God an alien? No. God created something when there was nothing … not even aliens. Aliens are part of His creation. Does the existence of aliens contradict the validity of the Bible? Of course not! Nothing in the Bible says they do not exist. On the contrary, in the 1st Chapter of Ezekiel, the prophet describes something that can very well be a UFO. Even the star that the wise men followed could have been a UFO.
Could they be angels or demons? Yup! I believe so. Regardless who they are, God is above all of this. He is in control of them just as He is in control of us.
Humans have always worshiped unexplainable, unattainable beings and even inanimate objects … yup! weirdos still worship quirky toasted bread for goodness sake! Even Biblical characters like Mary and John have tried to worship angels and they were told not to because they too were just created beings … they weren’t god. (How can you tell the good angel from the bad angel/demon? The demon asks you to worship him.)
Just because we don’t understand doesn’t make them gods so let’s not return to the practice of human sacrifices to appease these guys — it’s a waste of life and I doubt they crave human meat anyway. Remember: The blood sacrifice you save today may be the Elon Musk of tomorrow!
I have been concerned about the evil that has engulfed the world today. Corruption, idiotic lies, perversion and insane judicial proceedings. I was fearful of China’s dominance in the world and the weak free nations bowing to its whims. But the recent floods that swept whole towns incapacitating China slapped me into the reality that, clever though they may be, China is no match to nature. God gave Ezekiel that angelic vision to remind him that the Babylonian kingdom was powerless against the creator of the universe. To me, these UFOs are a reminder not to lose hope because these powerful evil men are mere pawns in God’s overall plan.
The bottom line is we are not alone. Death still has its consequences. The unfulfilled prophecies in Revelation are still on schedule. What do you think? I think it’s time for the jokes now.
Of course this is just me. TGIF People!
“ I am discounting reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?”
— Stephen Hawking, the famous atheist and physicist/scientist
“UFOs: The reliable cases are uninteresting and the interesting cases are unreliable.”
– Carl Sagan, the famous atheist and astronomer
“… an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, but each of them had four faces and four wings.”
– Ezekiel Chapter 1:4
“Mission Control, please be informed, there is a Santa Claus.”
– James Lovell
JOKE OF THE WEEK
Thanks to Art of Sierra Madre, California
Thanks to Maling of New Manila. Philippines
Thanks to Art of Sierra Madre. CA
Thanks to Garie of Paranaque, Philippines
Thanks to Bob of Placencia, California
I found these
The Traveling Boy
My good friend (and jokester) Terry and I came up with these.